Monday, July 16, 2007

lucky me

I received some lovely parcels for my birthday.

First, this fantastic card sent to me by my wonderful and silly buddy, Lucy.
This card has vinyl flowers on it. She knew I am into vinyl these days (as everyone should be) and this is the coolest card I have ever seen.

I think I may reuse these flowers on some vinyl pouches.
The whole package had a pink and brown theme, which I love. It was fun to receive a box full of goodies, including this awesome new mug! Thanks Lucy!

Another package I received was from my friend Roxanne. She sent me some vintage fabrics. They are sooooooooo pretty! She also sent some other goodies. Thanks Roxy!

Linda also sent me a package with this adorable tin...(LOVE)

...with fabric! And some other goodies, too. Thanks Linda!

Thanks, friends! I am so thankful for each one of you.

15 comments:

Joanna said...

Such wonderful goodies. Those vinyl flowers ARE fabulous!

Linda said...

You are very welcome! I'm just sorry it was so late!

Mama Urchin said...

That card is really incredible.

Anonymous said...

Yes, lucky you!!!

beki said...

Lucky you are :)

Anonymous said...

wow. i love those fabrics from roxanne - drool!

Anonymous said...

You received some very nice presents. Happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

What great + thoughtful gifts :)

Anina said...

Lucky, lucky you! Pink and brown is currently my favorite color combination, so I especially love that mug!

Katherine said...

Wow! Lots of love going on there! Looks like your friends know you well and have great taste ;o)
Girlfriends are the best!

Anonymous said...

what lovely gifts!

lera said...

Lucky you!

I love the Holly Hobbie tin.

And that top floral fabric with the orange/fuschia flowers -- I made a skirt from that last year.

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday! What thoughtful gifts!

Roxanne said...

You're very welcome! Can't wait to see what it all becomes!

Lindsay Blau Portnoy said...

my goodness, you received some lovely gifts for your birthday, lucky you! if you are ever in ny you should take a look at the beautiful things from purl in soho, it's one of my favorites!