Wednesday, February 21, 2007

a few new things

Amy and I had some fun shopping this weekend.
Here are a few of my best deals....

Amy and I split a yard of this remnant.
35 cents each.

For my 30's quilt for my MIL. This was 40% off.

Just for the stash. Also 40% off.

The green vinyl remnant was 40 cents.
The brown vinyl was $1.00.
Tape measure was 50% off.
I want to make a purse like this. Pattern from this book.
At those prices it was now or never. I have less than $3 into the materials. And the materials I have will probably make 2-3 purses, plus a few zippered pouches.

And I got this huge bowl at Target...50% off. I love it!

7 comments:

Roxanne said...

Holy Cow! Those are some awesome bargains. I love that orange fabric for your 30's quilt. That's going to look great. That vinyl purse Becki made was so cute, I've been thinking about that one too!

sulu-design said...

I just love a bargain, but sale or no sale, that orange fabric is FANTASTIC! I can't wait to see what the 30's quilt will look like.

beki said...

Wow, those are some great deals!!

Amy Jo said...

Can I just say it??? I (heart) Target Clearance!! and JoAnn's sale when they 75% off their remenants!! We did find good stuff!

Mama Urchin said...

Everything is so great.

Linda said...

You got some great bargains! I think I need to go shopping again... it's been an addiction lately!
Lovely fabrics, can't wait to see them in use!

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

Hi! I just found your blog by accident. Lovely! I admire your savvy bargains, the bag has given me some scrapbooking inspiration, and I really wish we had Target here in Canada :)